BEST CONTOUR FOR POWERFUL WOMEN'S DAY-TO-DAY
In just a few seconds shape your face and renew your self-esteem. Being resistant to water and sweat, the contour stays intact throughout the day.
Sculpt & Add Dimension to Your Face
The light and dark shades work together to enhance your face, dimension your forehead, create a slimmer profile, more chiseled cheekbones, a stronger jawline and fuller lips.
Women over 50 do not have as much flexibility and suppleness in their skin, and yet this contour leaves a perfect finish and natural coverage.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is the best DailyDuo® contour for my skin tone? You have three options to choose from, remember: the light shade should be a little bit lighter than your skin tone, while the dark shade is several shades darker than your skin tone.
2. Does the contour last for an entire day? Yes. DailyDuo® was made to be very easy and practical to use, you just need a couple minutes in the morning and your face will be sculpt for the rest of the day.
3. The DailyDuo® last's how much time? Being made of pressed powder the contour stick should last for about 2 years.
4. Is Bella resistant to sweat/water? Yes, it is waterproof and sweatproof. To remove the contour, simply use a makeup remover.
5. What is the delivery time? Our delivery time is 16 working days after payment confirmation, all orders come with a tracking code via email.
6. Does my order have a tracking code? Yes, all orders have a tracking code, you will receive it by email within 5 days after order confirmation.
How to Contour
Step 1: Generally, contouring the hollows of your cheeks starting at your ears and going no further than your pupils will be flattering. This will give you a more sculpted-looking bone structure.
Step 2: Contouring your jawline is a great hack to slim your face shape. Focus on applying the product to the jawline and blend it out.
Step 3: Contouring your nose can completely change its shape and the appearance of your face. If you’re trying to slim your nose, place two lines of contour down the center of your nose. The closer they are together, the slimmer your nose will look.
Step 4: To fake a plumper pout, place contour in the middle of your lower lip, just under your natural lip line. Blend it to create a shadow and fill in your lips with a lip liner and lipstick as you normally would.
Note: The best contouring technique really depends on your natural face shape and personal preferences. Check out some articles to find out more.
We challenge you to test our product and if you don't like it within 30 days, we will refund 100% of your money. To do this, simply send an email to our support team and we will refund 100% of the amount paid, without any complications!